Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Life

Life...
A small word with a great meaning. I think some times..What is called life?
An old man walking holding his partner for long 50 years or a child learns walking holding hand of his father?
A girl accepting her first love,or a boy getting the answer "YES I LOVE YOU TOO".
A man with money in his pocket and spend the life king size....or a man searching for food to feed his child.
A new married couple breaking their silence or a broken heart trying to start life in a new way....

Life has many aspects as its own.....me alone cant express the meaning of it..I need help of my viewers, i want them to put their words and say....


What Is Life!!!!!!










1 comment:

  1. I like your blog very much. It really deserves appreciation,that's why I Dipak Biswas give U standing ovation .Not only that i got an impression from U a lot and that makes me crazy to create blog.thank U very much .And another thanks from (http://gifts2spain1125.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete