Saturday, June 4, 2011

A relationship...

Relationships are so very important for us....WE start with our very "OWN" relation with our parents...I call them "MA" ,"BABA" & "DIDI"..I went to school there I found my friends. I passed a longest time with them..Then my collage. then i entered into my Professional life. I made friends...

But now when I look behind and think..who are my friends? "Whom  I know  for 10 years or just 10 months...I didn't get any answer. My so called friends gave me the answer by not keeping contact..Then whom I trust? Then i realize time doesn't make relations. I realize if one can understand another feelings,if one can think the way another think...if one can feel the pain of another..then only Relation build. So i got my answer. Now i know..who are my friends..and who are not. 

I love my family. Now my family is bigger than past.Now I am more stronger. I can think, and every day I try to learn from my "Gifted" life. I am thankful to GOD to give me such wonderful parents,my sister,my jambo, and the Spark of my life my "NODDY" and for the every important person of my life..my bestest friend Romika..This is my small life.
Every person is gifted like this.so appreciate your life, respect your family. Hold their hands and see how life come to you to take you to the "SUCCESS".







6 comments:

  1. Funny thing about Poulami's Blog.

    Your Blog heading is:
    Poulami Majumder

    A open dairy to all....

    Do not write that. it means something else.

    Write:
    A open diary to all....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Limpu ,

    Nice opinion about relationship. You will always remain my best friend , my best pal,buddy for the rest of my life. Let this blog be the witness of our friendship. Come what may we will always remain friends for now then and forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every sunset gives u one day less to live! But every sunrise give u, one day more to hope! So, hope for the best. Good Day & Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete